30.4.05

sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug...
and sometimes you just ride a bike.

i haven't posted in a while, my apologies
(um, to all 3 of you readers)

these are the entertaining things going on...
*tomato plants are growing, and blooming
*a man in a rental moving truck hit my parked car. grrrr.
*i had three flat tires on my bike within 3 hours
*vanessa jean made her first appearance at last thursday on alberta street. so much fun passing out 'duct tape stickers' and chattin' people up for 4 hours. special thanks to sarah for helping out.
*orders: when it rains, it pours
*indy racing league (more info to come)
*i want a trailer for my bike
*i made a new friend!
*being perfect (thanks mom!)
*happy birthday grandma! (my world traveling grandma!)
*large men gardening in kilts
*odd men stringing peanuts (covered in peanut butter) from trees to see what the squirrels would do.

happy weekend all! happy spring. happy happy-ing!

No comments: