25.10.05

oh geez! life is so exciting.
this morning i had a great meeting outside, and then i spent all day cooped up (oh how i wish i could be a mother to some urban chickens) rolling out 5 different versions of the mysterios new 'joy bag' for the upcoming fall/winter line. the design for this bag came to me in a flash of smoke and lights (ok, not really, but it did come from nowhere, instantly) and i was so excited to finish putting it together today. the shape and style is cute, and the detail work (in my own self-impressed opinion) is very cute. i'm so excited. if it's sunny tomorrow i'll take some pictures and be one step closer to having the new website completed...but no sneak peeks on the new items until the website re-launch, which should be the first week of november (just in time for the new duct tales newsletter). the new bag is just so cute, and i hope every duct tape lover in america feels that way. tomorrow i get on to prototyping the smaller pieces (joy cuff, coin catcher, new id wallet-envelope clutch and checkbook holder) i'm so excited. alright, back to work for me.

oh, and this is going to be the best week ever. (for you and for me)

does anyone have any chocolate?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ness! Upon discovering ur blog I thought I'd leave you a NON-spam message. Keep up the neat work. I cant wait to see what youre going to create for my sister (and her little one!) Stay well!