19.7.09

fierce's new bf


this is reuben. he's a little corgi. he will also be fierce's new housemate come september. whoa. there may also be two chihuahuas in the mix. i'm just happy that i found a place to live in boston (actually, jamaica plain, which was my first choice) that meets all of my requirements (nice people, fenced yard, close to transit, close to yoga studio, close to co-op, doesn't break the bank, blah blah blah) and it's totally cute and spacious and has a fireplace. my bedroom is pink, there is room for my furniture and there are two screened in porches. whoa. dreams really do come true. i think having a place really makes makes me feel a bit more grounded and ready for this transition...and now i can fill out all the paperwork for school that requires a massachusetts address. this weekend has been so great! and further proof that life works out just the way it is supposed to. thank you darce, andy, caroline & bethany for reminding me of the east coast love.

(omg, this is all so exciting, but be prepared for uber-excitement next week when the harmonium arrives).

No comments: