22.6.03

it's gloomy here (again), and I can't quite figure out what time of day it is. mostly because i was up late last night finishing a batch of samples and because i got up early(!) for the news channel 8 your weekend show. it was a doozy, so i came home and took a nap. hopefully they will post the segment online so you can all laugh at me, but until then, you'll have to imagine. i was far off my a-game, really far off, and didn't even give the website address during the segment. BAD VANESSA!! but i think that's because i know it's on their website. it was fun because i did a quick segment, then i made bags and the camera came in and checked on me, and then at the end of the show i got to sit with them all at the desk for the closing. the news crew was real nice, and they invited me to hang out a bit with them afterward. i know, i know...don't be jealous of my cool new friends. the best part of the leftover italian pastries from the nice old lady's who were talking about the italian festival, and i got to see the quassy amusement park mascot.

No comments: