16.5.05

2 sunrises per day
it's absolutely amazing that the sun appears to rise twice per day now that it is summer and i have a semi-normal-person-job. it rises once in the morning sometime around 6 (it wakes up my toes sticking out from the bottom of my bed, they squint, and then fall back asleep). then it's sometimes sunny or rainy or gray or something all day...even on my ride home from work (dear goodness...a 10 minute commute by bike over a pretty bridge and enjoying dodging cars [don't worry dad, it's not dangerous] or an hour long commute on I-95 with billions of other cars moving slowly...hmmm...i'll take the first please (i'm glad i'm sticking to my no commute rule, although breaking many others...back to the point! but as soon as i get home, and get back to work on the duct tape stuff (or run errands or cook dinner), the sun rises again and the whole city becomes brilliantly lit and happy and sunny and it makes me feel like my day is just starting! it's brilliant.

...now if i just didn't have to come home to work more.
oh wait, why am i blogging, and not working?

hmmm....back to work

No comments: