2.11.03

this has been a great weekend in the 'boosting vanessa jean's ego' department. i swung by the post office to drop off the second shipment of the clutches for the uncommon goods catalog order, and what did i find in my p.o. box? nothing other than the actual catalog itself. it was so exciting to see my stuff on the glossy pages of a real catalog, wowzer. i believe i showed it to everyone i know this weekend, please forgive me, it's just so exciting. and on the same note, i was actually recognized on the streets as 'the woman who makes the duct tape purses'. how cool is that? i was walking to the subway in grand central, and this woman and her accompanying fellow stopped me to ask if i was that vanessa. it was so cool, and i knew who she was because i just filled and sent off her order online. how cool is that?! she recognized me from the online photo and the huge orange duct tape liz bag i was carrying. whew, rant over, enough inflated headed-ness from me, but i just has to share the excitement with the ever dwindling number of people who read this.
post note the online clutch is now available online at uncommongoods.com...just click on this link. the coolest thing is that there is even an artist bio you can click to on that page. i'm feeling cooler than i've ever felt in my whole life!

No comments: