4.11.03

welcome to my love/hate relationship with sleep.
am i tired? yes. exhausted after a long week of work, an amazing 48 hours in nyc, and 2 solid days of this week under my belt (ok, and snuggling under the covers while re-reading one of my favorite books and some leftover italian from friday's gala...i love leftovers, they feed me for weeks). ok, back to the point. i am tired, i am so tired. i am so tired that people who don't even know me well ask me if i am tired. maybe tired isn't the right word for it, just beat! and yes, dear old guy, i know a few good, hearty nights of sleep would cure it all. and i love sleep, those juicy good dreams and the cozy bed and a warm, happy quilt, i love it!

but sleep?! sleeping is like missing out on all the good hours of the day (especially the dark ones when i can craft around and feel so creative!) sleeping is like taking away that extra time for whatever crazy plan i'm dreaming off or trimming the new tree for christmas or working on a crazy new duct tape design (in the works... 'ally' and something black and pink... i thing black and pink will be the colors for the winter...get excited). anyhow, how am i supposed to sleep when there are so many incredible things to do? i just can't.

and there it is my friends, my problem with sleep. i can't really call it a problem...i guess it just means that i'm content asleep or awake.

and on that note...i think i'll try to sleep now...or read...oh dear! why do i have so much energy.

No comments: