25.11.04

today i discovered eharmony.com, and how it will change my life. ok, well, not entirely. but today my doctor told me that i needed two things in order to feel better. 1) a mate, which he suggested i find through eharmony.com. well, there are a couple probelms with that. 2) that i needed to calm down and reorganize my life a bit, and that might make some of my other problems go away. it was an interesting use of an hour and a visit to the doctor.

and the mommykins and i went to yoga, which was much needed, and quite a treat. it's been a while since i've had the joy of being in a yoga class...and it was so so so nice. really nice.

i'm having a delicious run-in with saved!, which is hilarious, to the max. i highly suggest watching it.

i'm doing a great job of being relaxed, especially now that vanessa jean is up to day and running smoothly again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've met some gems on eharmony.com and I think you can too. Just be open to healing. Sometimes mates arrive in the strangest packages but hey! they shouldn't be sent back. Have an open mind and a positive heart.