8.6.05

mornings are the best joyful quiet time ever, i love them, yay! yesterday was an uber-productive day, and those are my favorite. the one thing i didn't get to do was fix the problems going on with my sinuses. weird stuff, but no pain. it's amazing how the stuff in our bodies is connected.
things i am excited about:
visiting san francisco this weekend!!!
visitng iowa next week/end
getting rid of my darn cough
building a bike kayak trailer
creating some new duct tape accessories
finishing my long-lost quilt project
building a hanging lamp
making cute aprons with old ties and scrap fabric
tuning my own bike (by myself!)
looking to the future (work ends 7/7, what next?)
sunny days! i love sunny days!

hmmm, i should probably get ready to go to work. what a boring blogger i've turned into. oh well.

No comments: