30.7.03

ahh, this sparse internet time is making posting a different and exciting challenge. thank goodness for koffee and wireless internet. yesterday i worked my little fingers to the bone filling a huge (40 piece) order to be sent to nigeria. yea, explain that. my superhero power is definately duct tape oriented (although i desperately wish it was other things). i took the kayak out for a nice paddle yesterday, but some kids on the bridge threw rocks at me by the handful. luckily, young teen boys just don't have capable throwing abilities these days, and they hardly came close to hitting me. i also got to inspect some beautiful lotus flowers, and i saw three muskrats, 2 herons, and one white bird i couldn't name. today is a 'personal day' as my hands hurt from all my work yesterday. not really much to report from the duct tape front, except that when it rains, it pours! i enjoyed my slow period in july...but it looks like things are heating up again.
ciao!

No comments: