6.8.03

this has been a wicked couple of days. let me just set the scene by saying that i flew home to cali today, and arrived to the pad in the midst of one of my brother's part-ays. right now there is a make-shift beer pong table in the back yard, and i was just roped into a game [yes, we won, the ultimate brother sister team], there is a german kid free-styling in my back yard, and a bunch of really cool (interpret that as you will) 20 year olds being cool and loud. so, it's always great to come home, after a day of traveling to this, it always feels like i have slipped into some sort of alternative universe. the time change isn't helping either, nor is my utter lack of sleep after this weekend and the fact that i pierced my foot on a tetanus-giving piece of rusted metal at full force this morning. luckily (thanks to wireless internet) i have the neptunes on baby (yes, even my computer has a name) and we are chillin' at the kitchen table. ahh, yes, i also got to see brian tonight, and that makes everything in this world worth while. he also brought me (my?) bible from junior year english class (we study the bible as lit) and there are tons of hilarious conversations in the margins...i'll be up for hours reading the bible...yea, you heard me. i'll probably post like crazy tomorrow since there is actually access here...and thursday it's off to the corporate retreat with long and hard days and nights ahead. yes, i am going crazy and i should sleep....wahoooo...

No comments: