24.9.09

one nice thing about life...you can never really know what's going to happen. like I never really saw myself riding home on the t in boston on a sunny autumn afternoon in my green sweater with a nutrition book in my lap and listening to chris pureka with a cute black dog waiting for a walk, or wanting farm, or loving chickens or eating beans on a regular basis. but here I am. and there you are (who ever you might be!) it's all just so lovely. a real-life choose your own adventure book, but you don't always know what the options will be. I could say 'you don't know how it's all gonna turn out', but that implies that there will be some permanant thing that happens to define the rest of it (well, that one thing is the same for all of us)...which isn't true. so, one content foot after the other...we'll just see where this path leads.

No comments: