10.5.03

ahhh, the joys of owning your own business...flexibility in working location. sometimes i feel like a snail, because my work supplies are few and i can work almost anywhere, as long as i have a few necessities (like duct tape, my cutting mat and my magic board). enough blabbering. what this all means is that i'm moving the operation southward for this next week in order to run some extensive studies of duct tape accessory interaction with sand and surf, but the main focus of this study will be sand, as well as monitoring the hottest beach bag trends of the summer. i'm packing up my shell and moving to myrtle beach, sc for the week. i promise i'll still be working, just on my tan and with the duct tape at the same time. and my apologies that blogging will be a bit slow (non-existent) for the next week...but i promise to make up for it when i return.

No comments: