4.5.03

here's a sort of disgusting little update on the previous foot photography post from a while back. i just read this february 20th article in rolling stone about college campus crimes. here's the excerpt from the article curriculum of crime:
"Musty Paperbacks Turn Students On. 'We've had incidents as long as I can remember,' says University of Arizona police officer Kevin Haywood. The university's main library is, according to students, a haven for perverts [and] weirdos...In the month of November 2002 alone, there was one incident of indecent exposure...and two cases of a man recruiting students as foot models. Senior Megan Ethington was one of the unlucky: "I was just sitting alone when this guy came up and asked if he could sketch my feet. He said he was in an art class, looked totally normal, so I said OK. I put my feet up and just continued doing my work. When I looked up, he wasn't sketching but [had his hands down his pants]."

i felt the need to paraphrase the last part, just to keep this happy blog pretty pg, but it makes me wonder what mr. dude is doing with the photographs of the feet?

No comments: