14.3.03

so, last night it really happened. jodi latina and tim, the nice camera man, came to do an interview in (what they called) my bedroom workplace. (that turn just sounded a little odd to me). after about an hour and a half here, they left, and the vanessa jean story hit the channel 8 news twice last nice and once this morning. yeehaw! i spent 5 minutes being mortified and embarassed watching myself, but it's done good for business. but, ha ha you can watch it too. click here the broadcast will pop up in real player or whatever. the mini maron and the queener got a shout out too! the segment text and some photos are also available on the website as well.
my favorite request so far is from a woman who needs a dog carrier for the 'teacup puppy' she's getting in a while. that will be a first for me. i will keep you posted, but it was exciting!

No comments: