11.3.03

this is what happens when e-mails are slow and my mail box is consistently empty: i think my e-mail is broken. ok, i know this is completely illogical. e-mail rarely 'gets broken' and when the system is down, they usually tell you. but on days like these i think it's not that people aren't e-mailing me, it's just that these e-mails aren't getting through. same with the vaness jean order form...it's not that people aren't ordering...it's just that their orders aren't getting to me. ok, ok so this would actually be a serious problem. so, to help me test, pick out your favorite vanessa jean bag, belt or wallet (c'mon, i know you've just been waiting to order something), place your order, and let me know if it doesn't go through. ok, ok that's a cheap shot at trying to increase orders...but that doesn't mean my weird neurosis doesn't still exist.

let me just say that the e-mails have been so slow today that i have hardly even heard from the old guy.

No comments: